1. A. Hast: Geometry of Fibers with Varying Topology
2. B. Januszewski: Subspace Projections with Centres Dispersed on Second-Degree Forms
Part II: Graphics Education (Dydaktyka)
1. A. Bieliński, C. Łapińska: A Spatial Construction of Two Ellipses Intersection Points
2. R. Kersys, T. Pilkaite: Multimedia in Engineering Graphics
3. M. Sroka-Bizoń, J. Tofil: Development of Geometry and Engineering Graphics Curriculum for Civil Engineering Course
4. A. Vansevicius: Creating Web-based Information and Educational Engineering Graphics Resources
Part III: Applications (Zastosowania)
1. V. Nenorta, N. Puodziuniene: Evaluation of Drawing Precision and Its Correction
2. G. Rachkovskaya, Y. Kharabayev, N. Rachkovskaya: Towards the Construction of Artistic Visual Images by means of Analytical Geometry and Computer Graphics.
2. Chronicle of important news
3. List of academic teachers with scientific degree in Poland dealing with descriptive geometry .